Wienerwald doghike a dogtrekking 2012
Thu, 12 Apr 2012
On saturday 28th and sunday 29th the Club Dogtrekking and More organize the Wienerwald doghike a dogtrekking 2012 in Sulz im Wienerwald, Austria.
- Doghike - beginner walker, 20km: 28 April 2012, 8:30
- Doghike - beginner runner, 20km: 28.April 2012, 8:30
- Doghike - Walker, 42 km: 28 April 2012, 7:00
- Doghike - runner, 42 km: 28 April 2012, 7:00
- Dogtrekking 84 km: 28 and 29 April 2012, beginning 7:00, overnight in camp (a stage)
Some rules of the event:
Maximum 2 dogs per participant. Minimum dog age 12 months (20km route), respectively. 18 months (42 km and 84 km route). The dog must be maintained throughout the race to harness and leash (no flexi!)
Obligatory equipment walker:
Water (0.5 l min), food for dogs (daily dose), bowl, 2 shoes (or other protection of the feet) for a dog first aid kit, headlamp, map (provided by organizer).
Obligatory equipment runner:
Water (0.5 l min), 2 shoes (or other protection of the feet) for a dog first aid kit, map (provided by organizer).
Deadline for registration is 21st April.
You will find all the informations on this link